Monday, January 23, 2012

Bartending Kit

I've had a leather bartenders utility roll for all my bar tools. Well, about a month ago, in the search for something better, I came across one on Etsy from a duo (Mike & Malia) from Seattle going by McSology. I was amazed! It's way better looking than the majority of the bar kits I've seen on the market.

I plan on getting one to replace my old one soon. But I picked up one of McSology's awesome super ultra durable Lewis bag to play with in the meantime. If you're not familiar with a Lewis Bag. It is used in conjunction with a wooden mallet to crush ice... Or if you want to be rough, I'm sure you could bash it against something. I suggest the first option. Bartenders use it primarily to make mojitos and juleps. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment